Physical Therapy Programs
When you have suffered through a surgery, injury, or sickness, “picking yourself up” is easier said than done. After a physician makes a diagnosis, the goal quickly goes to putting you on the path to recovery of lost skills. That is where physical therapy comes in.
We offer multiple state-of-the-art programs. We can help you get back on your feet and back in the game!
- Traditional Physical Therapy
- General Orthopaedic Therapy
- Balance and Fall Prevention
- Manual Therapy
- Post-Surgical Rehab
- Total Joint Rehabilitation
- Lower Extremity
- Upper Extremity
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Postural Restoration (PRI®)
- Vestibular Therapy
- Concussion Program
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Pelvic Pain and Pelvic Dysfunction
- Slow Motion Video Analysis
- Orthotics Fabrication
- Women’s and Men’s Pelvic Health
- Dry Needling
- Workers’ Compensation
- Worksite Ergonomic Evaluations
- Sports Performance
- Programs Designed to Improve Speed, Flexibility, Power and Agility for the Competitive Athlete, Competitive Team, and the Weekend Warrior
- Wellness Programs
At Bon Secours Physical Therapy, we know that it is a long haul reclaiming what’s been lost. What you need is good people on your side. The majority of our patients believe we do an excellent job.
A few reasons our patients love us and you will too:
- Free, ample parking
- You can get an appointment within 48 hours of your call, guaranteed.
- Outstanding physical therapy
- Options in care: advanced technologies, innovative programs, holistic approaches
- One-on-one attention between patient and therapist
- Patient Centered, Evidence Based physical therapy evaluation and therapy
- Answers to your questions about what is causing your overuse injury
We can promote the tissue repair growth process to reach a resolution of an issue or increase the body’s ability to recover from an injury.
- PRI™ Exercise Spotlight: Left Stance in Left AF IR Position from the Left AIC Pattern
- Casey Fanz Dominates at Olympic Trials in Swimming
- Using Biofeedback in Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
- Elevation Training Masks – Are They Beneficial?
- Training Load: Improved Performance Versus Injury