Certified Athletic Trainers
Athletic trainers are on the front lines of sports medicine, helping athletes of all ages prevent and manage injuries, improve their performance, and enjoy an active lifestyle. Our certified athletic trainers collaborate with Bon Secours sports medicine physicians to make sure that athletes across the state of Virginia receive the highest quality care on and off the field.
MEET OUR CERTIFIED ATHLETIC TRAINERS
We’ve got a top-notch team of Certified Athletic Trainers working with our Primary Care Sports Medicine physicians and with student athletes across Richmond in public and private schools. We are proud to provide athletic training services to 17 high schools, colleges, and soccer organizations throughout Richmond, as well as many other community events. Click here to learn more about them.
- Do You Need Physical Therapy After a Long Hospital Stay?
- Physical Therapy Solutions for Diabetic Neuropathy
- Love Your Body This Valentine’s Day – Five Ways to Help
- 4 Noninvasive Treatments for Lower Back Pain
- Happy Healthy Holidays from Registered Dietitian Nutritionists, Abby and Whitney