Fighting cancer is hard work. It can take a toll on your body and your spirit. The Bon Secours outpatient cancer rehabilitation program can help you optimize your health and minimize side effects. We emphasize a team approach, working closely with all of your oncology providers to help you reach your goals.
How We Can Help
- Our compassionate care helps patients deal with the challenges cancer presents, both during and after treatment.
- Our customized treatment programs address a wide range of symptoms, such as pain and fatigue, and side effects from each type of cancer and cancer treatment.
- Our experienced team of physical therapists focus on improving quality of life and daily function for all cancer survivors.
- We utilize the most current scientific and clinical evidence to design each patient’s treatment plan.
- Our team coordinates treatment interventions around chemotherapy, radiation and surgeries.
Interventions are designed to address the side effects of cancer and cancer treatment, including:
- Joint stiffness
- Decline in balance
- Difficulty with walking
- Scar tissue restriction
- Bowel and bladder dysfunction
- Numbness in feet or hands
Bon Secours Physical Therapy at Westchester Medical Park
611 Watkins Centre Parkway, Suite 300
Midlothian, VA 23114
Hours: Monday– Thursday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm, Friday 7:00 am – 1:30 pm
View map and get directions