Policies and Guidelines
The Bon Secours Physical Therapy Richmond blog is an online resource for patients, caregivers, students and professionals created to offer current expert commentary from bloggers within the institution on treatment, prevention, research and other pertinent topics. The blog allows readers to react through comments and allows Bon Secours Richmond the opportunity to listen to and connect directly with the public.
Guidelines for Commenting
Participation is encouraged, and comments and questions are welcome. For the safety of our patients, caregivers and staff and the integrity of the institution, there are a few rules to be aware of when posting a comment.
Although the blog is intended to give a broad view of medical information, research and life in general at Bon Secours Richmond, the institution will not publish comments to posts that include personal information or diagnosis requests.
Comments: Monitoring, Editing and Rejection
To protect patient privacy and ensure comments are appropriate for all audiences, comments made to the blog will not appear within the blog until they have been reviewed by an internal moderator and approved to post. The blog is not monitored on a daily basis, comments posted after 6 p.m. EST may take up to 24 hours to appear.
The following comments are subject to editing or rejection:
- Comments that include first and last names, locations or other personal or patient information
- Comments including blatant profanity, racist, sexist, or derogatory content
- Comments that are off topic or SPAM
Comments will not be edited for typos, spelling errors or grammar. Requests to delete comments prior to posting remove comments can be sent via our contact form.
- PRI™ Exercise Spotlight: Left Stance in Left AF IR Position from the Left AIC Pattern
- Casey Fanz Dominates at Olympic Trials in Swimming
- Using Biofeedback in Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
- Elevation Training Masks – Are They Beneficial?
- Training Load: Improved Performance Versus Injury